Dentus doctors and staff are passionate about giving back to the community. In fact, we like to help out locally as well as in faraway places, whether we're providing dentistry to low-income families or free dental services for children. We've volunteered in these ways, to name a few…giving those in need a reason to smile:
Dentus doctors and staff donate dental care in cooperation with the following causes:
- Project Overcoat: Dental care for the homeless at the Union Gospel Mission in Portland. (Sponsored by Medical Teams International)
- New Heights Clinic: A free medical/dental clinic for low income residents, sponsored by New Heights Church in Vancouver.
- Children's Dental Health Day: A day for providing free dental services for children in Clark County.
- Free Clinic of Southwest Washington: Medical and dental care for underprivileged Vancouver, WA families. Dentus provides free dentistry to 2 patients per quarter.
- Clark County Skills Center: Career training and mentoring for Clark County residents.
- Evergreen4kids: Each year, many Dentus staff members travel to the small community of Habanero, Dominican Republic, working with the non-profit group Evergreen4kids to provide free dentistry and basic oral hygiene education to children and adults.